Drever Trust MSc scholarship is available for students from any country within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences at University of Edinburgh. award is available for pursuing master’s degree (MSc) program.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Applicants must be liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee. Students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence.
- Application Deadline: 23:59 BST 30th April 2019.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing master’s degree (MSc) program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- Award: this application covers fees at the UK/EU level for the one-year duration of any MSc programme.
- Number of Awards: Two financial aid positions will be awarded.
- Nationality: Any country
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is open to applicants from any country, who are of high academic merit and lack adequate funding to undertake the degree. Applicants must be accepted on to a Masters programme in any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the university, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online application. In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.