Drever Trust MSc opportunities are available for students from any country within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh. The fund is available for pursuing master’s degree (MSc) program.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Nice offer for students to get the fund for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing master’s degree (MSc) program.
- Award: This scholarship covers fees at the UK/EU level for the one-year duration of any MSc programme.
- Number of Awards: Two financial aid positions will be awarded.
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is open to applicants from any country, who are of high academic merit and lack adequate funding to undertake the degree. Applicants must be accepted on to a Masters programme in any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences.
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online application. In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the university, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.