Shift Insurance is announcing a scholarship for undergraduate students in the USA. Applicants must be enrolled full time (at least 12 undergraduate units or 6-9 graduate units) at a single educational institution located in the continental United States.
Applicant should be a full-time student at a four-year university, graduate program, community college, or trade school. The selected applicant will be exempt from re-applying to future Car Insurance Scholarship opportunities.
Excellent opportunity for US citizens and non-US citizens to get an Undergraduate Degree.
User Review( votes)
Shift Insurance has aimed to change the way you think about insurance and now we aim to change the way you think about learning. Pursuing post-secondary education can provide us with important experiences that extend our knowledge and contribute to personal growth.
University or Organization: Shift Insurance in the USA
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: US citizens and non-US citizens
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
- The Car Insurance Scholarship Program 2013-2014 is open any resident of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Current employees, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Scholarships are provided to honor the learning experience of applicants either as a driver or a passenger and are submitted to an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education for the courses offered.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time (at least 12 undergraduate units or 6-9 graduate units) at a single educational institution located in the continental United States.
- US citizens and non-US citizens are eligible to apply (any resident of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico).
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.