In affiliation with the One Young World, DSM is glad to offer the three Brighter Living Scholarships in the field of nutrition for the dazzling students from individual countries in London.
The purpose of organized this program is to support young leaders and entrepreneurs who are making a nutritional impact locally with their start-ups or job in the field of Safe Nutritious Food Processing.
Great opportunity to make an impact in the world.
User Review( votes)
Located in the UK, One Young World stages annual Summits in different World Cities. It participates in an ongoing program of opportunities including caucuses, funding and speaking engagements. It also supports young leaders from around the world to develop solutions.
Why should apply to this program? This studentship is a lucky opportunity for candidates who want to build up their career as an entrepreneur. Through this program, you can connect unique competencies in Life Sciences and Material Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, India, and Bangladesh are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Grants are offered in the field of nutrition.
- Admissible Criteria: The fund seeks candidates who have entrepreneurial skills for making a positive impact by accelerating the availability and affordability of safe and healthy local nutritious products, and making them more apparitional.
- The candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in business, and preferably starting or running their own business and experience working in the area of food processing with a focus of health and nutrition. They must be entrepreneurial to understand the importance of nutrition and be able to shape opinions and possess commercial insight in key geographic markets.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to take advantage of this opportunity then you can submit the online applications form of the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit an affidavit explaining why they are passionate about tackling malnutrition, how they think the experience will help to advance their work, what has been the impact of their work to-date and how have they helped to make a positive impact on nutrition in their community or country.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for this bursary, aspirants need to be good in written and spoken English.
The grant will allow the applicant to access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom. It will cover the cost of travel to and from London, hotel accommodation, catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue and summit hand-outs and support materials.