The University of Liverpool is pleased to invite applications for Duncan Norman Research Scholarship for the academic year 2022. These scholarships are open to the UK, EU and overseas students to pursue full-time PhD programme.
The objective of the Scholarship is to enable academically gifted students who also have the personal qualities to make them leaders in society, to pursue PhD study at the University of Liverpool.
Nice offer for the UK, EU and overseas students to pursue full-time PhD with the study fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 4th April 2022.
- Course Level: PhD programme
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Scholarships: One
- Nationality: UK, EU and Overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and Overseas students can apply for Duncan Norman Research Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship is open for application to all prospective full-time postgraduate research students irrespective of nationality, tuition fee status or subject area, starting an academic programme between 1st October and January 2nd of the following calendar year.
- How to Apply: Applications can be sent via email or by post. Applications to this prestigious award are extremely competitive: students must ensure that their application form is complete, including the reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
One Scholarship shall be awarded each year and competition is therefore very strong.
This prestigious Scholarship consists of the following funding and research support:
- Competitive annual maintenance stipend of £15,000 (or top-up to this level of maintenance if the candidate is in receipt of another source of funding)
- Full payment of tuition fees (Home, EU or Overseas)
- Free University accommodation of up to £4,635 pa or an allowance of the same amount for students wishing to live off campus
- Laptop or desktop computer of up to £1000 in value
- Support for conference expenses of up to £500 in years 2 & 3