Applications are open to students of any citizenship to join the “Earmarked scholarships to support Category 1 project grants” program for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is open to outstanding students to undertake a higher degree by research in Australia. The program provides the opportunity to work with leading researchers and contribute to large projects of national significance.
A lucky chance for overseas students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland has more career opportunities for not only citizens but also all foreigners and students in Australia. It offers free research commercialization workshops to research candidates.
Why at the University of Queensland? By joining this university, students will get a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a complete and dynamic university experience. This university gives you discounts on public transport, museums, concerts, and cultural events.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International or Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research program will be awarded in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the award, the applicants should have a 1st class Honours or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mineral Engineering, and Metallurgical Engineering, or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the grant, you need to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: CV, research proposal no more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide a tax-free living stipend of $28,092 per annum to the high achieving candidates.