The John Curtin School is delighted to announce the Eccles PhD Scholarship in Medical Sciences for students in Australia.
The scholarship aims to attract international students of high calibre to pursue higher degree research, at JCSMR, in Neurosciences.
Wonderful chance for international applicants.
User Review( votes)
The John Curtin School of Medical Research is an Australian multidisciplinary translational medical research institute and postgraduate education centre that forms part of the Australian National University in Canberra.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD program.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Medical Sciences.
Award: The sponsorship will provide for an annual living expense stipend paid fortnightly in arrears, and a fee-waiver funding for international students. The scholarship also provides allowances for thesis reimbursement as well as paid medical, maternity and paternity leave. The total amount of value $27,596 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The award will be available to a prospective student who:
- Is an international student;
- Is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University;
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.