High performing international students are invited to apply for the ECU Melbourne and Sydney Excellence Ambassador Onshore Scholarship funded by the Edith Cowan University.
The award is available for providing financial support to those eligible students who want to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Fab choice for Australian and international students to pursue a masters degree
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. It is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education.
Why at the Edith Cowan University? The university provides students the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career. Here students can get a listing of current career opportunities in various faculties, which shape their growth and development.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 25% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship. They must reasonably available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavors through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The bursary will provide a 25% fee reduction of the course.