Are you planning to undertake a PhD degree? You have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the Engineering PhD Full tuition grant organized by the School of Engineering of Edith Cowan University.
Admirable opportunity for PhD candidates from Australia and all around the world
User Review( votes)
The School of Engineering at ECU offers both standard 4-year Bachelor of Engineering courses and a 3+2 model comprising a 3-year Bachelor of Engineering Science program. It is a modern and vibrant school with world-class facilities.
Why at School of Engineering at ECU? It supports quality teaching and learning and cutting edge research in various high technology fields. Here candidates can get the support students at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants need to have a course application in the ECU system and be a commencing student in a Doctor of Philosophy within the School of Engineering at ECU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this education award, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in a PhD degree program at the School of Engineering at ECU via the online applicant portal. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Include the expression of interest, research proposal, transcript, master’s thesis, English competency, and publications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree and masters degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You are required to meet the minimum score for STAT Written English or successfully completed ATAR English, ATAR Literature, ATAR EALD or equivalent.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the full cost of tuition with the cost of overseas students health cover up to $10,000.