The Edith Cowan University is taking a wonderful initiative of helping motivated students through the ECU-SCIA PhD funding for International Students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program supports students who want to undertake a PhD at EDU in partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia in the realm of exercise medicine and neurological disorders.
Founded in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university and has a number of research centres within its areas of research. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The university offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here you can find a degree that suits your interests, strengths and career goals.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded to undertake PhD degree program at ECU in partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia in the realm of exercise medicine and neurological disorders.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have submitted a course application for L61 within the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Applicants must be proposing a thesis in spinal cord injuries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have take admission in the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) program at the university. After that, students must submit an online application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of their academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The scholarship provides includes a full tuition fee sponsorship up to $35,000 per annum to undertake a PhD program at Edith Cowan University.