High qualifying candidates from individual countries are invited to apply for the EDCTP Strategic Actions Supporting Large-Scale Clinical Trials Scholarship. The program is organized by the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership.
The purpose of this fund is to support those students, who want to conduct research for strategic actions that are part of a large-scale clinical trial with the potential to achieve rapid advances in clinical development.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership is a pharmaceutical industry, to enable clinical trials and the development of new medicines. It works against diseases in order to promote poverty reduction.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, applicants can increased international cooperation among researchers and funders. They can also achieve rapid advances in the development of new or improved products for PRDs.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the UK, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in the field of Medical
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must have at least three legal entities. two of the legal entities will be established in two different Participating States and one of the legal entities must be established in a sub-Saharan African. The applicant must be formed by several legal entities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at the recognized University. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to submit the topic/contest description, scope, and objectives of the EDCTP2 program, CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Must have their bachelor degree certificate and master degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are needed to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
Benefits: EDCTP will provide the fund of 100% of eligible costs.