Applicants are invited to apply for the Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship for the students of sub-Saharan African countries in the Uk.
This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees. Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post.
Nice opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Edinburgh Business School (EBS) is the Graduate School of Business of Heriot-Watt University (est. 1821), Edinburgh, Scotland. Heriot-Watt University awards degrees by Royal Charter. Recently Heriot-Watt University was ranked as the 3rd best British university to study Economics and featured in the Academic Ranking of World Universities top 200 to study Finance and in the QS World University rankings top 200 to study Statistics & Operational Research.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing distance learning MBA programme at Edinburgh Business School.
- Scholarship Provider: Edinburgh Business School, UK
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- be a national of and ordinarily resident in a sub-Saharan African country
- be able to say how the MBA will benefit you and your community
- have a first degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification such as ACCA
- be at least 25 years old and not older than 50 years old at the time of starting the programme
- have at least 2 year’s full-time work experience
- have access to an operational Internet connection
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Sub-Saharan Africa (Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (DRC-Kinshasa), Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zambia) can apply for these scholarships.
The number of awards (s): Up to 50 scholarships per year will be awarded.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees. Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post. The scholarship does not cover travel to examination centres or associated costs such as travel to the graduation ceremony
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form carefully. Completed applications, including all supporting documents, must be submitted before the deadline. Supporting documentation must include:
- Certified copies of undergraduate and or postgraduate degree certificates and full academic transcripts
- Certified copy of any professional level qualifications held
- Certified copy of an official photo ID document
- One academic reference
- One employment reference
- Two payslips are no more than three months old.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed