The University of Edinburgh offers 4 distance learning scholarships for pursuing an eligible Global Health Academy MSc programme commencing in 2017-2018. Each distance learning support will have a total value over the duration of the programme of £9,000 which will be deducted from the tuition fee for the entire part-time programme of study.
The study program is open for those candidates who eligible distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University.
User Review( votes)
Each distance learning support will have a total value over the duration of the programme of £9,000 which will be deducted from the tuition fee for the entire part-time programme of study.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in one of the following online distance learning Global Health Academy programmes: MSc Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health, MSc Clinical Education, MSc Clinical Management of Pain, MSc Clinical Trials, MSc Global eHealth, MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases, MSc Global Health and Non Communicable Diseases, MSc International Animal Health, MSc International Animal Welfare, Ethics & Law, LLM Medical Law & Ethics, MSc One Health, MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine, MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement, MSc Translational Medicine and MVetSci Conservation Medicine.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing online distance learning masters degree program at the University of Edinburgh.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh, UK
- Number of award(s): Up to 4 distance learning opportunities are offered.
- Award can be taken at: UK
-The financial aid positions will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission onto an eligible online distance learning Global Health Academy programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2015-2016.
-Applicants who have already commenced their programme of study on the closing date are not eligible for this application .
-Applicants intending to study an on-campus programme of study are not eligible for this application .
Open for International Students: Students of Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen and Zambia can apply for these distance learning scholarships.
Duration of award(s): The studentships are awarded for duration of the programme.
What does it cover? Each distance learning support will have a total value over the duration of the programme of £9,000 which will be deducted from the tuition fee for the entire part-time programme of study.
How to Apply:
Applicants for the Distance Learning Scholarship are asked when completing the personal statement of the application form, to indicate why distance learning suits their particular circumstances making reference to both online learning and distance learning. Eligible applicants should complete an online application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2019.