Worried about getting a master’s degree from a recognizable university in the UK? Here is your solution; you can be a part of the University of Edinburgh by applying to a Global Online Distance Learning Master’s program.
The educational awards are open for excellent international candidates and aim to give them full support in completing their studies.
Great opportunity to study masters in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Known as the sixth oldest university in the English speaking world, the University of Edinburgh was established in 1582. It has five main campuses and played an important role in leading Edinburgh to its reputation.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? At this university, aspirants will learn from the world-leading researcher who is committed to high quality, innovative teaching to help them in reaching their full potential. After completing studies from Edinburgh, candidates will have the opportunity to get in touch with the University and with fellow students.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree course by Distance Learning at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have already taken an award from any other university, so you are not eligible to apply for this fund.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are bound to take admission in a master’s degree course at the university. They can complete the online application form for the fund only after taking admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The University can ask for other supporting documents but right now there is only a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport required.
- Admission Requirements: A UK first class 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent is highly expected.
- Language Requirement: Must have good command in spoken and written English language.
Benefits: Total 11 awards are available and each will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.