To remove financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Edinburgh Napier University is providing the Pakistan Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational program is open for students from Pakistan who are going to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
Edinburgh Napier University is a wonderful educational and environmental institution. It has a high rate of jobs. It has established good connections with many employers and business. It comprises three campuses which are full of modern facilities and a pleasant environment.
Why study at Edinburgh Napier University? Students will benefit from a versatile, creative learning atmosphere as well as first-rate teaching at this university. Students can benefit from excellent training as well as a range of career choices.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £2,000 or £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in arts & media, business, and computing, engineering, biosciences, and healthcare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be living in Pakistan at the time of application
- You are self-funding your course
- You should hold an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2021 or January 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £3,000 for an undergraduate or postgraduate course.