If you are wishing to study in the UK, then there is a chance to make your wish true. The University of Edinburgh is inviting applicants to be a part of an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships program.
The financial aid is available for those citizens of low-income economies who want to pursue an online master’s degree course in the UK and have the potential to complete their dreams.
Worthy choice to get master in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of the ancient universities in Scotland. It is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? Career prospects for its graduates are the best amongst in the UK. It offers an exceptional standard of education and financially helps those aspirants who need it the most.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of Low Income and Lower Middle-Income Economies are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the field of MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other fund from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates are suggested to select their online master’s degree course and take admission at the university and then complete the online application form for the grants.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for this course.
- Language Requirement: Taking the IELTS test for showing the English language proficiency is required to study this program.
Benefits: The educational awards will cover the cost of the tuition fee for this course.