Desiring to become an expert in the field of ophthalmology? You have an excellent opportunity to apply for Edinburgh Surgery Online MSc Ophthalmology Scholarship for outstanding students.
A number of grants are available for brilliant UK/EU and International candidates, who wish to study a master’s degree program in Ophthalmology at Edinburgh for 2019/20 academic year.
Lucky chance for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It supports the implementation and management of the quality framework within their Schools and Colleges. It is ranked the 78th most employable university in the world by Global Employability University Ranking.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, you can develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success. It offers excellent career prospects and work opportunity for candidates.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Ophthalmology
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must have applied to the MSc in Primary Care Ophthalmology program to begin in the 2019/20 academic year and have at least a conditional offer to be considered.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to receive this fund, claimants are needed to apply for admission in master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete an online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a personal statement outlining how this course of study will benefit your career.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate coursework, seekers need to have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The successful scholar will receive an amount worth up to £1000.