A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Edmonds Community College is offering international student services funding for helping the students to earn their degree.
Great offer to study in a community college in the US with some free financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, Edmonds Community College is a public community college which is governed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges. The college offers more than 120 programs for the students.
Why at Edmonds Community College? Through this college, you can enhance your potential into update skills. They provide a variety of pathways to achieve your goals and also provide the best education which helps you to reach your career destination.
- University or Organization: Edmonds Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,600 total
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Americans
The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA and any other nationality are applicable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework from any stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible for this fund, requirements are given below:
- For New Student College or High School scholarship: Seekers must be enrolling first time at Edmonds College.
- For IESL to College or High School Scholarships: Applicants must have level 5 of the IESL program and are preparing to transfer to the college or high school program and also submit a current copy of their class registration schedule showing minimum 12 credits.
- For College or High School Merit Scholarship: Aspirants must be currently enrolled in any college or high school courses and submit a current copy of their class registration schedule showing a minimum of 12 credits.
- International students must have F1\F2 visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this fund, candidates must enroll for the bachelor coursework at the college and then you will be asked to log in with your Limited Access Pin and in case if you forget your pin you can go to the ISS Pin Request.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach their mark sheet of the previous school attended, copy of passport(for international student) and submit official academic grade card.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum 3.3 GPA to 3.5 GPA is required for the program
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must meet with the English language requirements:
- An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission.
- Applicants who choose to provide an accepted English proficiency score will place directly into our college or high school program.
Multiple awards are available for each of the three types of scholarships, offered in the form of a tuition waiver:
- $1,000 for New Student College or High School Scholarship
- $300 for Intensive ESL to College or High School Scholarship
- $300 for College or High School Merit Scholarship
- New Student: July 5, 2019, for Fall 2019, October 4, 2019, for Winter 2020, December 6, 2019, for Spring 2020 (4 p.m. PST)
- Current Student: October 4, 2019, for Fall 2019, January 17, 2020, for Winter 2020, April 17, 2020, for Spring 2020 (4 p.m. PST)