Cascadia College is pleased to present international students with a fantastic scholarship opportunity Education USA Scholarships, for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship applicant must be a new international student on an F-1 visa who has been accepted to Cascadia College. Students can apply for undergraduate study in the USA. The winners will get two scholarship awards of $3,500 each year.
An amazing option to study for an undergraduate degree with financial help in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Cascadia College is a public community college discovered in Bothell, Washington, in the United States. It was established in 2000 as an extension campus of Lake Washington Technical College and became an independent college in 2008. The college is named after the Cascade Mountains, located to the east of the Seattle metropolitan area.
Why choose to study at Cascadia College? College presents a combination of academic programs, including transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees, and certificates. The college is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, which means that its academic programs meet rigorous standards of quality.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Cascadia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate course or program offered by Cascadia College
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a new international student on an F-1 visa who has been accepted to Cascadia College but have not yet taken any classes.
- They have attended an Education USA student fair or utilized advising services provided by an Education USA advisor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Education USA Scholarship, applicants must follow these steps:
- Download the scholarship application form.
- Complete the “Student Information” section of the form.
- Ask an Education USA advisor to complete the “Education USA Advisor” section of the form.
- Email the completed application form to the Cascadia International Programs Office at international-at-cascadia.edu.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Academic information
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 70
- TOEFL (CBT) – 195
- TOEFL (paper) – 525
- TOEFL (Essentials) – 7.5
- IELTS – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 48
- iTEP – 4.0
- STEP/Eiken Pre-1
The Cascadia College provides two awards of $3,500 each year to eligible international students who have been accepted to Cascadia College.