The School of Education and Communities at the University of East Anglia is delighted to announce two fully-funded PhD International Scholarships to young and promising researchers for the academic year 2023-2024.
MPhil or PhD students from within the United Kingdom or overseas regions who want to undertake their studies at the University of East London can apply for this scholarship opportunity. The applicants must have a degree qualification in social sciences, education, or any cognate area to be considered.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East London (UEL) is a public university in the London Borough of Newham, London, England, that was founded in 1898 as the West Ham Technical Institute but gained university status is 1992. It is now a globally recognized university ranking 801st in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of East London? The University of East London’s prime mission is to prepare students for the jobs of the future and graduate them with the knowledge required by the industry in this age. The students at UEL gain essential life skills which help them adapt, embrace change and show employers that they are ready to thrive in the workplace.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applicants who want to apply for this position is 7th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of East London
- Department: The School of Education and Communities (EDUCOM)
- Course Level: MPhil/PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International and home country national.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for PhD degree in the School of Education and Communities
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must enroll in full-time studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the university portal. The scholarship application can be made by submitting the below-listed documents as one by mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Personal statement
- Short CV
- Degree transcripts
- English language proof
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least 2.1 UK degree in Social Sciences, Education or any cognate area and a UK Master’s degree (Merit) in a relevant field or its overseas equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of East London will present this scholarship award to 2 MPhil/PhD students. They will be awarded a full tuition fee of £5,580 and a stipend of £19,688.