Interested candidates are invited to become a part of the Academic funding for Women in STEM offered by the EduGrant organization in Nigeria. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is designed to support outstanding women candidates who wish to study undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) courses at the University.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that seeks to make educational resources more accessible to students. They build a sustainable forum for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions catering to the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria to study a STEM course.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have an excellent command of the English language.
Edugrant will cover the tuition fees to needy and deserving female students in Nigeria.