Do you want to further your education in the United States? Apply for the Eisenhower Fellowships at the Eisenhower Institute in the USA.
Fellows are selected based on their track record of leadership, their potential for future impact, and their commitment to lifelong engagement with Eisenhower Fellowships to advance our mission of enhancing international understanding through dialogue to build a world more peaceful, prosperous, and just.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you financial help of tuition cost.
User Review( votes)
Eisenhower Institute is a private, non-profit organization created in 1953 by prominent American citizens to honor President Dwight D. Eisenhower for his contribution to humanity as a soldier, statesman, and world leader. The organization describes itself as an “independent, nonpartisan international leadership organization. Fellows will develop a project, foster professional relationships, and launch dynamic, concrete collaborations with their American counterparts, their cohort, and the prestigious EF network of over 2500 Fellows from 115 countries. Eisenhower Fellows and the positive impact on their societies are at the heart of everything we do.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is March 1.
- University or Organization: Eisenhower Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Up to the five-week program
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a five-week program at the Eisenhower Fellowships in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Fellows range between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship and are highly proficient in English. We seek Fellows who have the maturity to take advantage of the unique opportunity and represent Eisenhower Fellowships and draw upon this experience to catapult them forward as impactful leaders for years to come.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have enrolled in the Eisenhower Fellowships via apply at the Eisenhower Institute.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirements: The students are required to have good English skills. They can provide proof of proficiency through English language scores.
The Eisenhower Institute will provide the educational fund for students in the USA.