The EIT Digital Master School is offering merit-based scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing double degree master’s programme with major in ICT and minor in E&I at partner universities.
The EIT Digital Master School offers a two-year education in which you can choose two universities in two different European countries, building a curriculum of your choice based on your skills and interests.
User Review( votes)
The EIT Digital Master School is an exclusive joint initiative by the leading technical universities and business schools in Europe with additional mentoring and partnering with excellent European research organisations and leading business partners.
Applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency. This is generally established by an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL or IELTS. EIT, therefore, advise all applicants considering submitting an application to urgently take either a TOEFL or an IELTS test. These tests are accepted by all partner universities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing double degree master’s programme at partner universities.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
List of Subjects: The Eight Technical Programmes: Cloud Computing and Services (CCS), Data Science (DSC), Digital Media Technology (DMT), Embedded Systems (ES), Human-Computer Interaction and Design (HCID), Internet Technology and Architecture (ITA), Security and Privacy (SaP) and Software and Service Architectures (SSA)
Scholarship Award: Excellent students can be awarded a monthly allowance ranging from €500 – €1000.
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility: Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS Academic Training test: An overall band score of at least 6.5, with no section lower than 6, is required. IELTS-tests are verified online by the Admissions office, submitting a photocopy of your test together with your application documents is, therefore, sufficient.
- TOEFL Internet-based test, iBT: A total score of at least 92 (with writing section 22) is required. English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to EIT Digital Master School (institution code: 0210). Examinee score reports or photocopies are not accepted.
How to Apply: Scholarships are merit-based and no separate application for the EIT Digital Scholarship is needed. The documents should be sent by the university to EIT Digital Master School Office. Note that all applicants need to submit a complete application package consisting of the following documents before the application deadline. Please read the application instructions and admission requirements before uploading your documents.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in the original language and translated into English or in the case of on-going studies a statement certifying that you are in the final year of your studies. The statement must be written by the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date.
- Transcript of records in the original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Curriculum Vitae including details on your academic and professional career.
- A letter of motivation in which you prove your innovative potential. For this purpose, we ask you to discuss or propose an entrepreneurial idea (one page with a summary and two additional pages for details). The letter can be addressed to the “Selection committee”. How you describe your entrepreneurial idea is up to you. Perhaps you can identify a problem in your area of interest and propose products or services to address the problem/insufficiency/lack. Feel free to include your personal and professional reasons for wanting to join the EIT Digital Master’s programme in the letter (perhaps in the summary), but all in all the letter should not be longer than three pages.
- Passport or another kind of identification in English.
- Two letters of recommendation (from professors of the most recently attended higher institution or recent employers).
- Optional: Document stating the GPA or the Relative Ranking
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 15, 2017.