All interested students are invited to take part in EIT Urban Mobility Scholarship. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024 are now open.
This scholarship offered by the IEFA Org. is supported by EIT Urban Mobility. It is exclusively offered to international students from Estonia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Sweden. Interested students can apply to an American university or college for a master’s degree programme to be considered for this scholarship. Award will consist of tuition fee coverage and a monthly allowance.
Amazing opportunity for talented students.
User Review( votes)
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). Since January 2019 we have been working to encourage positive changes in the way people move around cities in order to make them more liveable places. We aim to become the largest European initiative transforming urban mobility. Co-funding of up to € 400 million (2020-2026) from the EIT, a body of the European Union, will help make this happen.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will end in February, 2023. The exact date in undefined, however, students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: EIT Urban Mobility
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Estonia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programmes of choice offered at US universities and colleges can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit their admission applications first. Then, log in on the IEFA portal to submit scholarship applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts
- Other course/university specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and meet other entry and academic requirements of the university they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The applicants will be required to submit English language proficiency proof. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE/CPE, Duolingo, etc are widely accepted.
The selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship covering partial tuition fee waivers and monthly allowances for the duration of their study, by the IEFA Organisation.