Engineering Institute of Technology is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the EIT Women in Engineering Scholarships in Australia.
The programme is available for international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at Engineering Institute of Technology.
This scholarship is a golden opportunity for students who are seeking to study in Australia but can not afford it due to financial circumstances.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2008, the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is a private college operating globally. It is also a designated Higher Education Provider within Australia.
Why study at Engineering Institute of Technology? Their lecturers include highly experienced engineers with real-world knowledge, not just academics.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a commencing international student studying one of EIT’s courses on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can download the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have at least an overall average of 60% in grade 12 (or highest level award in the equivalent pathway), + 60% result in all Maths units.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Winners will receive an amount of AUD$5,000 at the successful conclusion of each year of study. You will also receive a mentorship with one of the female engineers at EIT.