The Queensland University of Technology is inviting applications for Electrochemical Energy Storage PhD Scholarships to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand and International students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational award is available for high-achieving future students pursuing a PhD degree in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics science at QUT in Australia. The scholarship value is a stipend of $30,000 annually for a maximum of 3.5 years while undertaking a QUT PhD. This is the full-time, tax-free rate that will index annually.
Great opportunity to get a research degree in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a primary Australian institute with an international perspective and a real-world guide. QUT is a research university offering hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate study options and extensive research programs. Its campuses show high-quality learning, teaching, and research areas to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? The faculty of this institute promotes creative and autonomous thought in the students. While studying at QUT, student’s choice gets world-class structures and infrastructure. They will also earn practical learning and the most delinquent technology during their study. Their studies will also deliver students a better time to enjoy the advantages of studying in Australia.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Research, and PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Postgraduate, Research, and PhD in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics Science subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates meet the entry requirements for a QUT Doctor of Philosophy, including any English language requirements.
- Candidates must enroll as a full-time, internal student by 31 May 2023
- Students must have a Master’s degree in materials science, chemistry, or chemical engineering in one of these areas:
- Electrochemical energy storage, solid-state batteries or solid-state electrolytes, and theoretical simulation calculations of electrochemical energy storage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, candidates must apply for a PhD degree program at QUT University. EOI, nominate Dr. Jiaye Ye as their proposed principal supervisor and copy the link to this scholarship into question 2 of the financial details section. After that, applicants should Email documents to Dr. Jiaye Ye.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present their academic and research background, motivation to research in this field, interest in this scholarship, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for a Postgraduate, Research, and PhD.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL iBT
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a stipend scholarship of $30,000 annually for a maximum of 3.5 years while undertaking a QUT PhD. This is the full-time, tax-free rate that will index annually.