Are you ready to develop your skills and knowledge in Electronic Engineering? If so, you can apply for the Electronic Engineering Creativity Scholarship at the Royal Holloway University of London.
Eight opportunities are available to new UK/EU or International undergraduate students who are going to study within the Department of Electronic Engineering.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London is a public research university in London. It has three faculties, 20 academic departments, 9,265 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries.
Why at the Royal Holloway University of London? Through this university, you can empower the skills and knowledge to plan for your career destination and here students can get help with personal and career development.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020
- University: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: Department of Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Eight
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate support will be awarded in Electronic Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a new undergraduate applying for a BEng or MEng degree within the Department of Electronic Engineering.
- You will need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for the personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have international fee status and, at a minimum, final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university provides the program with a £1,000 cash award, paid in the first year of study to the successful candidates.