The Writtle University College is pleased to offer Elinor Roper funding for the academic year 2017-2018. Home/international students are eligible to apply for this application program.
Established in 1893, Writtle University College has been producing leaders in the land-based industries and organizations for more than 120 years.
Great offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Writtle is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK and offers a range of land-based, design and sports courses at various levels of academic study including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses, and Apprenticeships. We also provide students with the options of being able to study certain courses on a part-time basis.
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Crop Production or Post Harvest Technology.
- Award: In 2017/18 Writtle University College will award one student a £1,000 tuition fee reduction in their Taught Master’s program in Crop Production or Post Harvest Technology. This can either be on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Number of Awards: There are a limited number of bursaries and scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- To be considered for a Writtle University College Elinor Roper Award, students must be Home students and must apply by completing the ERS application form.
- Home /International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete and return to Admissions, Writtle University College, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3RR.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: All candidates must meet the Writtle University College’s English Language requirements.
Application Deadline: Closed