Murdoch University is delighted to announce the Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship. the scholarship is open to domestic and international students who are enrolled full-time in a research degree (Masters or Ph.D.) at an Australian university.
Elite Editing Scholarship provides financial assistance for one postgraduate student per year. This scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 weeks to free them from other forms of employment and allow them to concentrate solely on the task of writing their thesis.
Great offer for talented students
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. their focus is to be a creative force for current and future generations.
Applications Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June each year.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to a postgraduate student enrolled full time in a research degree (Masters or Ph.D.) for writing their thesis.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 weeks.
- Students who hold another scholarship may apply, but in this case would only be awarded a stipend of $600 per fortnight for six fortnights ($3,600 in total), tax-free.
- For students who do not hold another scholarship, the Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship pays a stipend of $1,000 per fortnight for six fortnights ($6,000 in total), tax-free.
- Nationality: Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Students must be enrolled full time in a research degree (Masters or Ph.D.) at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Part-time students are eligible to apply for the scholarship only in circumstances where the applicant is able to demonstrate heavy carer commitments or a medical condition that precludes them from studying full time.
- Students may be either internal or external students.
- Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply. (Any stipend award for international students will be subject to confirmation of a full fee scholarship for the corresponding period.)
- The student must not engage in any forms of paid employment for the duration of the scholarship (unless Elite Editing is notified of any special circumstances that would prohibit this at the time of application).
- The student must work on writing their thesis full time (a minimum of 35 hours per week) for the duration of the scholarship (i.e. they must have completed the research stage).
- Employees of Elite Editing and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
You will need the following in order to complete this application form:
- Your personal, university and thesis details
- Brief thesis outline
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of support from your supervisor
- Thesis abstract
- Any sections of your thesis that you have already written
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://submit.eliteediting.com.au/scholarship-application-form.aspx