If you are an international student and want to complete their higher education in Malaysia apply for the ELM International Postgraduate Bursaries. The grant is offered by the HELP University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study award is available to excellent students who are going to pursue HELP’s postgraduate programmes except for the DBA programme.
Golden chance for international students to get a 50% discount on the tuition fees in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1996, HELP University is a private university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students.
Why study at Help University? The mission of the university is to help individuals excel in life and to live a life of value through education. They provide a learning opportunity that improves career growth, values for life and personal fulfilment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: HELP University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: 50% discount on the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Malaysian and international applicants
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission to the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form via email to application-at-help.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable), and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits: HELP University will provide 50% bursary off the tuition fees for the entire program.
Vithya Devasurendra please go through this link https://scholarship-positions.com/tag/business-studies/
I would like to admit my daughter to do on line foundation in business studies in help university. Please let me know the details.