Applications are invited for Endeavour Executive Fellowship available for Australian and international applicants. The program provides financial support for 1-4 months of professional development opportunities.
Endeavour Executive Fellowship aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalization of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
Wonderful Fellowship for Professional Development.
User Review( votes)
The Endeavour Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
- The focuses on learning and building skills and knowledge through a host work environment in the applicant’s field or area of expertise rather than through formal enrolment in a study program.
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries can apply for the Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship. List of Countries:
Tier Member countries Tier 1 countries – highest weighting Tier 1 country represent the highest priority for Australian Government engagement. These countries have one or more of the following attributes:
· highly advanced education systems with learning centers of excellence, including in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics;
· be a focus of strategic prioritization by the government;
· a strong, established an educational partnership with Australia;
· high-quality partnerships with Australia in research fields;
· significant prospects for future commercialization of joint research.
Member economies of ASEAN and/or APEC: Brunei Darussalam#, Cambodia#, Canada, Chile, China#, Hong Kong#, Indonesia#, Japan#, Laos#, Malaysia#, Mexico, Myanmar#, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea#, Peru, Philippines#, Russia, Singapore#, South Korea (Republic of Korea)#, Chinese Taipei (Taiwan)#, Thailand#, the United States and Vietnam#.Asia-Pacific – Other: Bangladesh#, Bhutan#, Cook Islands#, Fiji#, French Polynesia#, Kiribati#, Maldives#, Marshall Islands#, Micronesia (Federated States)#, Mongolia#, Nauru, Nepal#, New Caledonia#, Niue and Tokelau#, Pakistan#, Palau#, Samoa#, Solomon Islands#, Sri Lanka#, Timor?Leste#, Tonga#, Tuvalu#, Vanuatu#.Strategic partners: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India#, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, United Kingdom. Tier 2 countries represent those:· of strategic priority for the Australian Government; and
· have strong linkages to Australia in relation to education, research and prospects for commercialization.
Americas: Bolivia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.Middle East: Bahrain, Iran, Israel (including Palestinian Territories), Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates. Tier 3 countries represent those:· with limited established education and/or research linkages with Australia; and/or
· that are supported by other Australian Government efforts such as development programs.
These countries will have limited support under the Endeavour Leadership Program(1).
Americas/Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi*, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic*, Chad*, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, the Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,* Madagascar, Malawi, Mali*, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger*, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia*, South Africa, Sudan (North Sudan), South Sudan*, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.Middle East: Afghanistan*, Iraq*, Syria* and Yemen*.
Asia-Pacific: Macau, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Wallis and Futuna.
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia.
Note 1: * These countries have been assessed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade as “do not travel” areas, as of May 2018. Only incoming (not outgoing) applicants are eligible to apply.
Note 2: # These countries are supported by the New Colombo Plan. Australian Applicants are not eligible to apply for Endeavour Leadership Program funding for undergraduates to travel to these countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted using the Endeavour Online Application system. The Endeavour Leadership Program (ELP) is the Australian Government’s two-way mobility for short and long-term study, research and professional development with Australia’s priority partner countries.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the complete online application form through EOL (for individual applicants) or ISEO (for applicant institutions), all the information requested, address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria include all necessary attachments.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0. Government Scholarships.
All recipients will receive: travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances); establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships); monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)*; health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients); travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients); Endeavour recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.