The University of Oregon is pleased to offer the Endowed Scholarships for out of us applicants. The grant is open for International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships.
Each application will be considered for every scholarship the applicant is eligible for. Endowed funds can vary greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 – $15,000.
Wonderful offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oregon is renowned for its research prowess and commitment to teaching. Its students are smart, creative, and increasingly diverse. Its faculty members are as busy learning as they are teaching. UO offers 316 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Applications Deadline: January 31, 2020
Course Level: The grant is open for degree level.
Study Subject: The bursaries are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
Award: Endowed The studentships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 – $15,000.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Oregon
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2018-19 by January 15, 2018.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants submit their application online at https://financialaid.uoregon.edu/scholarships#apply
- Your First Step: You must apply for admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for programmes .
- Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP application. You must apply for admission prior to this step