The Energy and Fuels Research International award is initiated by the University of Auckland to attract excellent students for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for domestic and international students.
The funding program support students who want to commence a Masters or PhD in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. The scholarship aims to encourage research into sustainable and efficient thermal processes in New Zealand.
A wonderful chance for both domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university located in New Zealand. It offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students. Here, students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an Honours degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- Must undertake research in an area of the research domain of the Thermofluids Laboratory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , candidates must apply for admission to the University of Auckland. After being enrolled, candidates must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Scholarship holders will be selected on the basis of academic merit and the ability to pursue research in the designated area.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
One support will be awarded annually, for a period of up to one year of equivalent full-time study, and will be of the value of up to $5,000.