Do you want a short-term English course for academic preparation? Niagara College is offering opportunities to apply for the English for Academic Preparation Scholarship.
These scholarships are open for home and international students who are applying for their first term at Niagara College in Canada. Selected students will receive a $750 – $1,500 award.
Nice offer to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in 1967 generally known as Niagara College. It offers over 100 undergraduate degrees, post-secondary diploma diplomas, and graduate certificates.
Why study at Niagara College? Niagara College Canada ranked best among other colleges in Canada and is widely recognized for its student satisfaction. It offers programs that make the real-world experience available and are taught by passionate faculty dedicated to student success.
Application Deadline: Winter 2023: 25 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Short-Term English for Academic Preparation program
- Award: $750 – $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for two-month Short Term English for Academic Preparation program
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- An international student who is enrolled as a full-time student for the 2023 Winter, Spring, and Fall terms in the four-month English for Academic Preparation program or the two-month Short Term English for Academic Preparation program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application for the scholarship is required. Applicants must submit an online application form to apply for their chosen program. Before they begin, make sure they have the following information:
- Name, address, and postal code (as it appears on the passport)
- Personal phone number and email
- The name(s) of the secondary school previously attended;
- For graduate program applications, the name(s) of all previous post-secondary institutions attended.
- Supporting Documents: If students are applying for Niagara College’s English for Academic Preparation, Short-Term EAP, or summer or winter English programs, then no academic documents for admission, and they may proceed directly to the application.
- Submit proof of enrolment or registration.
- Admission Requirements: For information about specific program requirements, visit: http://international.niagaracollege.ca/content/HowtoApply.aspx
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is not required to apply for Niagara College’s English for Academic Preparation, Short-Term EAP, or summer or winter English programs.
Niagara College will provide scholarships from $750 to $1,500 for two-month Short Term English for Academic Preparation program.