St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni offered a scholarship for the students.
The scholarships are open to applicants ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
Eni Scholarships for Master Students at St Antony’s College, UK
Nice offer for students in the UK
User Review( votes)
St Antony’s College is one of the constituent colleges of England’s University of Oxford. St Antony’s, founded in 1950 as a gift from French merchant Sir Antonin Besse of Aden, is one of the most cosmopolitan of the University of Oxford’s colleges and is regarded as a center of excellence for study and research in international relations, economics, politics, and area studies.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023.
- Study Subject(s): African Studies, Economics for Development, Economic and Social History, Global Governance and Diplomacy, Development Studies, International Relations, and Economics.
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship Provider: St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni
- Number of Awards: Three
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo
- Eligibility: The scholarships are open to applicants ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, or Nigeria. Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants with clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible one-year Master’s courses:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the scholarship, follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above. Applicants must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline of 1st March 2023, depending on the program applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place in your chosen program of study by the final completion date (1st March 2023). It will help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, complete the online Eni Scholarship application form, which is available at the bottom of this page.
- 100% of fees and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.