The studentship aims to provide financial support for applicants who wish to pursue a master’s or PhD degree at this university. The educational program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of New South Wales is well-known throughout the world for its excellent research and education. It carefully moulds tomorrow’s leaders. By collaborating closely with both the public and private sectors, UNSW has established an academic framework that is well-known worldwide.
Outstanding funding opportunity for international and domestic students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Why study at the University of New South Wales? While attending this university, applicants will have the chance to strengthen their professional career abilities. It offers reputable academic programmes that give applicants a solid knowledge base to help them thrive in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is July 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Award: $5,000 – $15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the NSW Department of Planning and Environment Scholarships.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The scholarship is available to full-time and part-time students and domestic and international students. The applicant must be enrolled in a PhD or Master’s programs at UNSW in areas relevant to E&H’s research priorities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a master’s or PhD degree program at the University. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of New South Wales.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are recommending satisfying the English language requirement of the University.
The University of New South Wales is providing award amount of $5,000 – $15,000 to the students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme.