As far as we know, in previous years there was no financial aid available for education. But now, Newcastle University is taking it as a responsibility and giving the EPSRC Industrial Case Award in the UK.
The best choice to earn a PhD from Newcastle University with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University was established in 1834 as the School of Medicine and Surgery. It is a public research university which became independent from the University of Durham in 1963.
Why at Newcastle University? The university has an outstanding reputation for cutting-edge in research fields. It has exceptional teaching facilities and also has TEF Gold recognizes teaching excellence in higher education.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009 plus an industrial top up
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Available for the UK and EU applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Chemistry for the Exciton Generation Dynamics in Organic Electronics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All interested applicants have to see the EPSRC’s eligibility criteria and then they may be entitled to a full or a partial award.
How to Apply
The participants are suggested to see the instructions of applying to the program and for the grant as well-
- Pace 1- Go to the “How to Apply” and click on the program of study.
- Pace 2- Then insert 8100F in the program code section and click search and select the Programme name ‘PhD in Chemistry (full time) – Chemistry’.
- Pace 3- At last, insert CASE01 in the studentship/partnership reference field.
- As you are going to complete your application at Newcastle, you will be asked to attach a covering letter and CV along with degree transcripts and certificates.
- Furthermore, if your national language is not English, then you need to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate your English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will provide full UK/EU fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009 plus an industrial top up.