To bring individuals an opportunity to undertake a combination of virtual components with short-term physical mobility, the University of Vienna has emerged with the Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students and teachers from selective EU member states and third countries are eligible to apply for this funding programme. Selected students will be awarded 50 to 70 EUROS per day, while teachers chosen will be awarded teaching mobility, meaning a professional stay in Austria, international teaching experience and other beneficial opportunities.
Marvellous opportunity for students in Austria.
User Review( vote)
Founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365, The University of Vienna is a public research university in Vienna, Austria. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world, now ranking137th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at the University of Vienna? The University of Vienna is committed to conducting research with respect for the dignity and integrity of humans, animals and the environment. It aims at strengthening its position in interdisciplinary and internationally visible fields of study. The university focuses on developing cutting-edge research and teaching.
Application Deadline: Applications must be made by 15th December 2022 latest.
- University or Organization: University of Vienna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award:70 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria.
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU member states including Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Republic of Turkey and Republic of Serbia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree programme or teaching position at the University of Vienna.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible EU member state or a third country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow the admission application procedure of the university to apply. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must contact the International Office at [email protected] for details on how to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts
- Translation of certification and transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant academic qualification or a minimum of 1-year teaching experience with an MA degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants will require proof of German language proficiency at level A2.
- ÖsterreichischesSprachdiplom – A2 (ÖSD Zertifikat A2, ZA2) or higher
- Goethe Institut – Goethe Zertifikat A2 or higher
- telc Deutsch – A2 or higher
- DeutschesSprachdiplomderKultusministerkonferenzStufe I – DSD I or higher
- ÖsterreichischerIntegrationsfonds (ÖIF) – ÖIF Test (A2) or higher
- Language Center of an Austrian University – successfully passed the exam of level A2 or higher
- Test Deutsch alsFremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 3 in all parts or higher
The winning candidates will be provided funding for the Erasmus+ Short-Term Study Period, i.e. 70 EUR per day of stay if the duration is 5-14 days and 50 EUR if the duration is 15-30 days. Teachers selected will be provided with the following benefits:
- International teaching experience
- Continued professional development
- Academic networks and international research projects
- New input into your teaching and research activities
- Financial support for a professional stay abroad