Erasmus International Credit Mobility Scholarships program is open which allows UMinho to receive/send students, teaching and non-teaching staff from/to 27 partner countries outside Europe. These scholarships are available for students as well as teaching and non-teaching staff of UMinho and partner universities.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide opportunities for more than 4 million Europeans to study, train and gain work experience and perform volunteer work abroad, supporting cooperation and the development of partnerships between European institutions and other parts of the world.
Worthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The International Credit Mobility (ICM) is part of the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Program and allows a Higher Education Institution (HEI) in a partner country to send students, teaching and non-teaching staff into studying, teaching and training missions to an HEI in a Program country and vice versa.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is January 07, 2022.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for students and teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: ICM scholarships include two types of financial support: Stay Allowance and Contribution for Travel. The total value of the scholarships varies according to the country where the mobility takes place.
- Scholarship can be taken at UMinho or the partner Higher Education institutions.
All students of UMinho or the partner Higher Education institutions are entitled to apply as long as they are registered and enrolled in a course from the first, second or third cycle of studies and also accomplish the eligibility requirements
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be students of UMinho or the partner Higher Education institutions are entitled to apply as long as they are registered and enrolled in a course from the first, second or third cycle of studies
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via online mode.
APPLICATION FORM for Outgoing Mobility: http://bit.do/umoveme-out
APPLICATION FORM for Incoming Mobility: http://bit.do/umoveme-in
- Copy of the passport (or other identification documents)
- Curriculum Vitae, using the Europass format; – Certificates of language skills (compulsory,
- if required by the host institution); – Letter of Motivation (maximum one page), explaining the reasons for the application, specific competencies, academic interests, professional experience, commitment to return to the country of origin and benefits that the mobility grant will bring to the candidate and its context
- Proof of registration/contractual relationship with UMinho/Partner Institutions.
- Students/Teaching and non-teaching staff from Partner Universities who wish to carry out a mobility period under UMOVE(ME) must submit their application online. Students/Teaching and non-teaching Staff from the University of Minho who wish to carry out a mobility period under UMOVE(ME) must submit their application online.