Are you academically excellent and interested in a career in spatial data science and becoming a geospatial professional? Is this your first study programme at the University of Twente? If so, then these Erasmus+ MSc The studentships are a great funding way for your master’s study.
The Erasmus+ MSc Scholarship Programme makes available 15 fully-funded programmes that are presented to students with a very good educational track record, and who are applying for the Erasmus+ GEM Master’s degree programme in the Netherlands.
Erasmus+ MSc Scholarship Programme in the Netherlands
Nice offer for international students to study at the University of Twente, Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Twente (UT) offers a wide range of programmes from bachelor’s to in-company training and from summer school to master’s that are administered by its five faculties. It has a prestigious, integrated, and international study GEM programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of four European higher education institutions.
Why study at the University of Twente? With UT educational degree courses and programmes, students have an opportunity to challenge themselves both academically and socially. No matter in which research field and which programme, training or course students follow, UT strongly encourage students to cross boundaries and connect disciplines.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023 and 15 January 2024
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: full-time 2-year Master (MSc)
- Award: Full scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15 per intake
- Nationality: International
- The awards can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All 250 countries (mentioned on the scholarship page) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be international students from one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be a first or upper second class (2.1.) BSc honours degree or equivalent in a recognised university in a discipline related to the course
- Incoming freshman for master’s degree
- Students with other programmes or alternative sources of funding are also warmly welcomed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants are required to complete an online application with the needed documents for eligible master’s degree courses at the University of Twente in the Netherlands.
- Supporting Documents: A completed application required all the following documents to support an application:
- Employer’s statement and Government’s statement
- A bachelor‡s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate. GEM applicants need to have a first or upper-second class (2.1) BSc honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in English
- A certified official translation of your bachelor‡s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in English
- Official English test score results
- An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation (if applicable)
- A valid international passport
- Provisional research topic – two pages maximum
- Curriculum vitae (CV) – four pages maximum
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: An unconditional academic acceptance letter is often required as part of the application process for a scholarship. Applicants need to prepare themself with necessary student information before starting their MSc GEM Programme.
- Language Requirement: An English proficiency score of at least:
- IELTS: 6.5
- Paper-based TOEFL : 580
- Internet-based TOEFL : 92
- Cambridge Proficiency: Grade C or above
- University Entrance Test for Speakers of Other Languages (NEAB): a Minimum of two C grades and three higher grades
- GCSE English Language: Grade C or above
- Trinity ISE : ISE III
- At the University of Twente, the GEM programme has approximately 15 fully-funded programmes per intake from Erasmus +.
- Aspirants may also apply for other kinds of funding/studentships to enter the GEM programme.