Glocal is offering Erasmus Mundus scholarships for students from anywhere in the globe. This Funding Program is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
All interested candidate who wants to enrol in a degree program in the UK are eligible for the opportunity and will receive full tuition fees, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory participation costs support for student installation and travel expenses, and an ongoing monthly stipend for living expenses for the program’s course.
Erasmus Mundus Glocal Scholarships for International Students in the UK
Wonderfull chance for international applicants to study master’s in the UK with the Erasmus Mundus Glocal Scholarships.
User Review( votes)
Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) program taught over two years by a consortium of 7 universities. This two-year International Master’s leverages seven universities’ complementary and interdisciplinary expertise, resources, and networks.
Why should you apply for this program? The Erasmus Mundus initiative of the European Union aims to improve the standard of higher education through scholarships and academic collaboration between the EU and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: 6th January 2023.
- University or Organization: The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus program
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following given criteria:
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must be must have good academic records.
- The Erasmus+ Programme: Partner and Programme countries – full list
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for the opportunity online.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be presented by the students:
- Degree certificate, Official academic transcripts, Two supporting reference letters on headed paper, a CV, A scan of the photo page of your passport, and a Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission candidate must have a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers the following study expenses:
- Contribution to the participation costs: The tuition fee will be fully covered by the scholarship contribution and the Consortium.
- 4,500 € per year for a Programme Country scholarship holder.
- 9,000 € per year for a Partner Country scholarship holder.
- The GLOCAL Consortium will cover any amount above these contributions and will not be charged to the scholarship holder.
- Contribution to the travel and installation costs: For residents of a Programme Country:
- 1,000 € per year.
- For residents of a Partner Country:
- 2,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs for a scholarship holder resident in a Partner country whose location is less than 4,000 km from the EMJMD coordinating HEI (Glasgow).
- 3,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs for a scholarship holder resident in a Partner country whose location is at 4,000km or more from the EMJMD coordinating HEI (Glasgow).
- Distance is calculated by the Consortium using the EACEA calculator.
- Contribution to subsistence costs: Monthly Contribution:
- 1,000 € per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study program (24 months maximum).
- Contribution to subsistence costs will not be given to scholarship holders for the periods of the EMJMD (study/research/placement/thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence (at the time of the application deadline).
- Contribution to subsistence costs will not be given to Partner Country scholarship holders for periods exceeding three months spent in any Partner Country.
- applications for entry in September 2023 open on 1st October 2022 and close on Friday 6th January 2023.
- The deadline for self-funded applicants to all other tracks is 26 July 2023 for EU/International students and 31st August 2023 for UK students.