For the academic year 2017-2018, Erasmus University Rotterdam opportunities are available for EEA/EU pupils. These are open for pursuing full-time master or research master program.
These are available for outstanding candidates who wish to pursue a second master at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands, the city that also houses the largest port in Europe. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
To qualify for the EUR Excellence students must meet the following conditions:
- At least an average grade of 8.0 for a EUR degree program (bachelor or master) in the last five years;
- Holders meet the nationality criteria for EEA / EU pupils who pay the statutory tuition fees (see here);
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- These are enrolled for your second (fulltime or research) master at the EUR (post-initial programs are not covered) or have a provisional certificate of registration for that master;
- Applicants must apply for education before May 31
- EEA/EU holders can apply for Erasmus University Rotterdam free study.
List of Countries: The following countries are in the European Economic Area: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Applications should be sent via e-mail to the coordinator of the EUR Excellence Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Motivation letter, Curriculum vitae, Proof of admission to the master program, Copies of certificates and transcript of records of higher education.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Awards allow applicants to pay a tuition fee equal to the EEA/EU learners statutory tuition fee instead of the higher institute tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Closed