The School of History, Politics and International Relations (HyPIR) is inviting the brightest applicants for its ERC Fully-funded PhD International Studentships at the University of Leicester.
The studentship supports the interested UK, EU and international students who want to conduct research on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age” at the Department of Politics and International Relations.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1921, for the last thirteen years, the University of Leicester has achieved five-star ratings for teaching quality. It is a world-class university dedicated to international excellence, game-changing science, and inspiring teaching.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? Leicester University offers cutting-edge and practical courses in a wide range of disciplines, as well as a flourishing research community. It also provides students with a variety of opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: The School of History, Politics and International Relations (HyPIR)
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Project on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits:
- Funding for UK/EU students will include a UK tuition fee waiver and a maintenance grant of £15,609 pa.
- Applications from international students are welcome but will only be eligible for a waiver of tuition fees and no stipend.