Enhance your skills and knowledge with the help of Eric Dalius Scholarship. The programme is organized by Eric Dalius.
The Eric J Dalius Scholarship will be awarded to a talented young person displaying the potential to bring about change to the world of entrepreneurship.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Eric Dalius has over 20 years of marketing experience and his goal has always been to establish and run profitable business ventures, while always figuring a way to give back. Also, He believes that education is essential for building character and success.
Why should you apply for this programme? This scholarship will be for candidates who will excel in a set of subjects. Using this scholarship, the candidates can pursue advanced education and don’t have to fret about the massive financial stress.
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Eric Dalius
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the degree programme at any accredited university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All submissions need to be sent via email. Attach the essay and other information as a word document and e-mail it to [email protected]
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- The accredited or recognized college or university you are currently enrolled at
- Your present GPA
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “The Benefits of an Angel Investor for Startups”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Benefits: Eric Dalius will provide the award amount of $1000 for students to fund their studies in the USA.