Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students of high academic ability for 2019 entry. Students of developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients are eligible to apply for these awards. These are awarded to undertake a masters degree program at the university.
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
Valuable Scholarships for Developing Countries.
User Review( votes)
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is a not-for-profit organization whose members are the world’s leading electricity companies. We proudly promote sustainable energy development through electricity sector projects and human capacity building activities in developing and emerging nations worldwide.
To be eligible to apply for this application , students must
- Plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- Be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
- These are awarded in areas directly related to sustainable energy development.
- These are available to undertake studies at the masters level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible to apply for this free study, students must plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: Awards of US$ 23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for Masters level students.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2019 (23:59, UTC-05:00).