ESQ is open call for PostDoc Fellowships to experienced researchers of any nationality for the year 2019.
Postdoc Programme to support the integration of incoming experienced researchers. Discovery Programme that shall allow exploring highly innovative research beyond any traditional thinking.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: The ESQ research groups are working at the forefront of experimental and theoretical research, are focused on the foundations of quantum physics and quantum optics, are exploring emerging technologies around quantum computing, simulation, many-body physics, communication, sensing and metrology and are studying systems as diverse as photons, ultra-cold atoms and molecules, trapped ions, nanodiamonds, superconductors, clusters and biomolecules, levitated nanoparticles, nanomechanical devices and hybrid quantum systems.
- Scholarship Award: To comply with EU mobility rules, candidates may not have resided or carried out their main work or studies, etc. for more than 12 months in Austria throughout the 3 years directly preceding the application deadline. The earliest possible employment will be mid- June 2019.
- Nationality: ESQ fellowships are open to experienced researchers of any nationality.
- Number of Scholarships: 5 fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: ESQ fellowships are open to experienced researchers of any nationality.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The call is open to young experienced researchers with either a doctoral degree (to be completed before 31st of January 2019) or at least four years of full-time research experience by the time of the application deadline (see the eligibility criteria of Marie Curie fellowships).
ESQ fellowships are open to experienced researchers of any nationality with an outstanding research track record in Quantum Science, who can contribute substantially to the goals of ESQ within its pool of intellectual capacity and research infrastructure.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.