Participants are invited to join the ESRC South West Doctoral Training Partnership +3 and 1+3 Studentships program furnishing by the University of Exeter in the UK.
The bursaries are available for high knowledgeable applicants to pursue a postgraduate research degree program and creating a world value of research programs.
Fantastic opportunity for UK and EU students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Exeter was previously known as St Luke’s College in 1838 and in 1955 it received its royal charter as a public research university.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university is dedicated to world-class research with research campuses and provides World-class facilities in exceptional locations. Also works to make candidates best their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates can apply for a postgraduate research degree program in the field of Social Sciences.
- In the case of a 1+3 application, a continuation of funding from the ‘1’ stage to the ‘+3’ stage of the award will be subject to achieving 60% across the taught units/modules AND 60% for the composition component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate research course at the university and then apply for the fund through the official website.
- Supporting Documents: Participant needs to submit a research proposal of 1000 words including the name of potential supervisors, a curriculum vitae, two reference letter, one supervisor statement and one reference from someone familiar, along with verified transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Must complete a masters degree before applying to this research program.
- Language Requirement: If you are from a national of a majority English-speaking country you may be accepted without an English language qualification. But if you are not, then you must show your English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS tests.
Total 45 grants are available in this program and each program will be fully-funded.