Studying in a world-renowned country is a massive investment in the future of students, but earning such an education can be costly. Therefore, 5Estimates.com is providing an outstanding scholarship to support the study for the students.
The program seeks to attract those students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university in the US. There is no restriction on nationality, so candidates of this program can be domestic, international and undocumented students as well.
A fine chance to win a $5,000 award for study support in the USA.
User Review( votes)
5Estimates.com is a platform which provides online services of cost guides. Through this site, you can compare prices on most home improvement services providing by different companies.
Why should you apply for this application ? If you are considering improving your career by taking admission abroad, then with this application program, you have a great opportunity in your hand to ease the pressure of studying abroad.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: 5Estimates.com
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any level
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students belonging to any country can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject and degree courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
- No minimum GPA is required
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply
- All students may apply
- Studies in all fields are accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, you must follow these steps:
- write an essay of 400+ words on the topic of “What Consumers Should Look For in a Home in Improvement Company.”
- You will be required to publish the post online publicly. This can be a student blog on your university website, your own/personal site, or a blog platform like medium.com, blogger.com, or something similar.
- Include at least two links that cite authoritative sources on consumer protection or home improvement, including one link to 5Estimates.com.
- After completing the following steps, email your application at [email protected] Don’t forget to send your full name, college/university name and address, proof of enrollment and the URL/link where your public post is published.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that can be used as a part of the admission application of any university:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another and from one course to another. However, you must have a bachelor degree to take admission in the master program, and bachelor and the master degree to take admission in the PhD program. You must have required pre-qualification to be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Study in any university abroad requires proficiency in English if it is not your first language. So you will need to have documents like ILETS and TOEFL.
The value of this application is $5,000. Funds are to be applied to eligible college expenses for the current academic year such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.