Cologne Business School is inviting applications for EU Student Scholarships. These opportunities are designed exclusively for new international students from EU/EEA (Bachelor, Master, and full-time MBA) who intend to study at Cologne Business School.
Cologne Business School GmbH is a private business school established in 1993 in the city of Cologne, Germany. The business school is a state-recognized university of applied science and conducts research in many fields.
Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
- Applications Close: 13th of November 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor, master, and full-time MBA programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Each year, CBS awards scholarships to talented international EU students. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for Foreign Student Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Requirements for an Application
- The applicant is a non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA) has been submitted
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
- English Language Requirements: Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
If you want to apply for an EU Student Scholarship, submit the following documents until the 12th of June 2020 (start of studies winter semester) and until the 13th of November 2020 (start of studies summer semester 2021) using the following application form.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit all the following documents.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the opportunity !
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship