Cologne Business School is offering the EU Students funding for brilliant students in Germany. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
Cologne Business School (CBS) was founded in 1993 as a pure business school and is characterized by a wide range of English-language study program. It was amongst the first universities in Germany to offer an internationally recognized Bachelor’s degree.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Today the portfolio comprises English and German-language Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs with a focus on management as well as an MBA and Executive MBA program. The excellent study conditions are based on small learning groups and intensive supervision by the professors and lecturers.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Course Level: award is available for new international students (Bachelor, Master, and MBA) degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the School.
- Award: Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The grant is available for the non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- The award can be taken in German
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- Entrance Requirements:
- The applicant must be a non-German citizen from the EU/EEA.
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor, Master, and MBA) has been submitted.
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements.
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered.
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic that will be defined by the examination board.
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time.
How to Apply: If you want to apply for the EU Student Scholarship, submit the following documents:
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max.1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide will not be considered for the opportunity !
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable.
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.