Worldwide scholars are invited for receiving the EUME Postdoctoral Fellowship which is providing by the Berlin-based Forum Transregionale Studien in Germany.
Exceptional program for International Students in Germany.
User Review( vote)
The Berlin-based Forum Transregionale Studien is a platform that advances the internationalization of research in the humanities and sociologies. The Forum gives a degree to a joint effort among specialists with various territorial and disciplinary points of view and names scientists from everywhere throughout the world as Fellows.
Why at the EUME Postdoctoral Fellowships Program? The Transregionale Studien has crafted this fellowship program to promote scholars from each corner of the globe by offering them amazing disciplinary methodologies.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International students are welcomed for receiving this award.
- The program will be awarded in humanities and social sciences subject areas.
- To be considered for this program, scholars must be enrolled in a research degree program in a university and extra-university research institutions in Berlin.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Scholars, who want to gain this opportunity, are requested to be registered in a Ph.D. program in the Germany territory. After taking the admission, scholars are allowed to fill the application form of this grant. To resolve any query, scholars can contact at email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students are advised to submit the application cover sheet, curriculum vitae, a project description, and the names of two university faculty members who can serve as referees.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirement will be varied according to the selected college’s guidelines.
- Language Requirement: The candidates ought to have decent proficiency in the English language.
The program will cover a monthly stipend of 2.500 € plus supplements depending on their personal situation. Along with monthly stipend, the organization will also support visa, insurances, housing, etc.